When and where is Summit 2018 being held?
- February 14, 2018 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC), South Building, Room 801. The event will begin with breakfast at 8:00 a.m. and end with a cocktail hour ending at 6:00 p.m.
How much does it cost to register?
- CADA dealer member price $499.00 + HST
- Non-member price $599.00 + HST
Your registration includes breakfast, lunch, and a cocktails and hors d'oeuvres reception.
I want to bring a few members of my team. How do I register more than one person?
- Great! Bring your team! Each person needs to register using their own email address.
What hotel arrangements are available?
- The CADA room block at the Intercontinental Hotel: Toronto Centre is now full. Click here to visit the hotel website for more booking options.
Where can I park for Summit 2018?
Who is speaking at Summit 2018?
- Click here for our speaker bio page.
Where can I see the Summit 2018 agenda?
- The Summit 2018 agenda is posted here.
What meals are included?
- Breakfast and lunch will be served, and there will be a cocktail reception at the end of the day.
I can no longer attend Summit 2018. Can I get a refund?
- We're sorry to hear that you can't make it! Cancellations must be made in writing in order to receive a refund. Cancellations received before January 10, 2018 will receive a full refund. Cancellations received between January 11-19, 2018 will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be issued after January 19, 2018.
What dress is appropriate at CADA Summit 2018?