CADA is active in the protection of the interests of member dealers under the franchise system. This means being involved in our communities at both a local and national level. Here is a summary of some of our work:
- CADA is the advocate for dealers in dealer/manufacturer relations. The Industry Relations Department supports interaction between dealers and manufacturers to foster cooperative and fair relations.
- CADA conducts periodic dealer surveys. Results of the annual dealer poll on dealer/manufacturer relationships are reviewed with dealer councils and manufacturers’ senior management.
- CADA’s Industry Relations Programme, including the establishment of an Industry Relations Fund and a revamped Industry Relations Committee, enhances our position as our dealers’ most credible advocate.
- CADA’s Industry Relations Department provides support to dealer councils/communication teams.
- We support the National Industry Affairs Awards, which are presented annually to manufacturers’ lines ranked the highest in our annual Dealer Satisfaction Index Survey.
CADA helps individual dealers by addressing their concerns. If you are a member with a concern about your manufacturer, experienced professionals are only a telephone call – or a mouse click – away.
For more information, contact:
Director Industry Relations & General Counsel
(905) 940-4959 or (1 800) 463-5289 Ext. 223