Garage Insurance Program
Through its network of selected insurance brokers the CADA 360 - Garage Insurance Program provides members with access to high quality and comprehensive insurance protection.
The core objectives of this program are to:
- Ensure that there is a dealer-directed garage insurance program in the marketplace for dealers to be confident in.
- Assemble the best combination of insurer and insurance broker to provide garage insurance to members.
- Select the best-in-class insurance brokers to provide exemplary service to members.
- Use the leverage of the Association to obtain broad coverage at the most competitive cost possible for every dealer, large and small.
- Assist new car and truck dealers with risk management practices to prevent claims, the most important steps for long-term cost reduction.
- Assure that an approved CADA 360 - Garage Insurance broker, visits each insured member at least annually to understand the dealership's specific operations and to align their risk exposures with the coverages available:
- Commercial Property
- Equipment Breakdown
- General Liability
- Errors and Omission
- Garage Liability
- Deliver the highest quality claims advocacy and settlement service.
"It all comes back to you - It's more than a tag line; it's the CADA 360 brand promise. When dealers participate in the CADA 360- Garage Insurance Program, they help fund CADA's efforts for stronger advocacy in Government and Industry Relations." - Ken Shaw Jr.
For more information about the CADA 360 - Garage Insurance Program, please contact:
Assistant Director, Marketing and Business Development
(905) 940-4959 or (1 800) 463-5289 Ext. 224