Employee Benefit Claims
Need to submit Employee Benefits claims, or have questions?
Great-West Life is the exclusive insurance provider for the CADA 360 - Employee Benefits Plan. Please send all claims to Great-West Life at the following addresses.
For English claims:
Regina Health and Dental Benefits/Service Office
PO Box 4408
Regina SK S4P 3W7
For French claims:
Montreal Health and Dental Benefits/Service Office
800 de La Gauchetiere W.
Montreal QC H5A 1B9
You can also submit your claims online, with Great-West's Member eClaims service. Click here to learn more.
For questions about claims or coverage information, call Great-West at 1-877-650-0003, or visit the Great-West Life website. At the site, you can sign in to GroupNet for Plan Members, Great-West's secure online services, for coverage information, claims status, and much more.
GroupNet? for Plan Members
Access your CADA 360 employee benefits information with Great-West Life'sGroupNet for Plan Members.
With GroupNet you can:
- Submit many of your claims online!
- Get text messages on your mobile phone when your claims have been processed
- Choose eDetails for email notification when your claims have been processed
- Sign up for Direct Deposit Claim Payments - claims paid directly into your bank account
- Access expanded coverage information quickly and easily
- Enjoy all the benefits of GroupNet on your Android? device, BlackBerry® or iPhone® with Great-West's mobile app
Sign up once, bookmark and benefit any time: https://groupnet.greatwestlife.com You'll need your plan number and member ID number to register. These details are available on the front of your benefit statements.
GroupNet? for Plan Administration
As a plan administrator, your time is valuable. Reduce the time spent on plan administration by using Great-West's GroupNet for Plan Administration.
GroupNet is a sophisticated online tool that allows you to:
- Enrol new plan members
- Update employee status and salary
- Access employee coverage information
- Create reports
- Analyze your plan experience
- Receive billing information
GroupNet for Plan Administration is available at no cost for your convenience.
To register for GroupNet for Plan Administration, contact your CADA 360 Advisor or Great-West representative.